Custom built in 1873 by the great Gothic revival architect William Appleton Potter, this SoHo historic Cast Iron building offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to redevelop an iconic historic loft building into a residential single-family or multi-family masterpiece.
Situated on an excellent view corridor 100 ft. from Broadway, the building consists of 5 tall loft stories impeccably maintained and artfully framed by gothic cast iron columnettes and capitals. The ground floor boasts booming 15' ceilings, a deep floorplate and an as-of-right option to combine two windowed sub-levels for a combination of 6,000+ SF of additional space.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Additional air-rights to develop a 6th floor penthouse
* Upgraded mechanicals
* New electric with 600 Amp
* 2 water risers
* 2 upgraded waste lines
* Full sprinkler system with new heads and plumbing
* Existing original windows on west side of building from floors 2 thru 5.
* Recently renovated loft apartment
* Original elevator servicing each full floor loft from sub-basement to 5th floor.
YEAR BUILT: 1873
LOT DIMENSIONS: 24.92 ft x 101.08 ft
LOT SIZE: 2,517 SF
TOTAL EXISTING BUILDING ZONING FLOOR AREA: 10,769 SF
Ground Floor: 2,326 SF l Floor 2nd to 5th: 2,111 SF l Basement: 2,778 ...