PLEASE NOTE OPEN HOUSE IS BY APPT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR SPECIFIC TIMING
Penthouse 1A in the north tower of the Edge is a truly remarkable home and is arguably the most desirable property currently available in Williamsburg in the hottest neighborhood in NYC.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 en-suite bathrooms and an additional full guest bath
- Incredible light from the southern, eastern, and western exposures
- Double height floor to ceiling windows in the living room
- 611 square foot with remarkable cityscape, river, bridge, and Brooklyn views
- Just over 2,000 square feet of living space
- The home has been featured in the New York Times Home section, Living Etc, and Living Inside.
The Edge is a full-service luxury condominium in Williamsburg and the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. With the best amenities package available, the Edge offers pools, steam and sauna, fitness centers, a full size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman and staff, children's playroom, movie screening rooms, lounges, a parking garage, and more.
Situated on the waterfront with the East River State Park next door and the promenade and pier out front, the location offers breathtaking skyline ...
A former artists’ enclave, Williamsburg is an ultra-trendy neighborhood in Brooklyn that draws the young and the fashionable from around the world.
Known for being the birthplace of NYC’s hipster movement and its close proximity to Manhattan, Williamsburg has become one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Brooklyn. The old factories from its industrial past have been converted into gorgeous lofts; luxury high-rises with stunning Manhattan views line the waterfront; and boutique condos are mixed among townhouses and old tenement buildings. While the neighborhood continues to evolve wit ... read more