Welcome To Boulevard Gardens!
- Outstanding Value compared to current market
- Bright apt facing West
- Beautiful open City Views
- Corner unit 2 br 1 bath
- Approx 850sqft
- Pre-War Delight
- Higher ceilings
- Abundant closet space
- Low Maintainance $715.27
- Windowed Eat-in White Kitchen and white bath
- Apt was just painted and cleaned
- Immediate possession
- Pets allowed but NO DOGS
- Laundry in available in the basement
- Elevator Pre-War Building
- Storage available for rent.
- Bicycle storage on waiting list basis
Architect Theodore H. Englehardt
Boulevard Gardens award-winning design represents a powerful connection between environment and quality of life.
Boulevard Gardens, heralded as Woodside's "Model Village," won an award for architectural merit from the Queens Chamber of Commerce in 1936. Its practical design and attractive layout remains today as popular as when it welcomed its first residents on June 25, 1935.
The Gardens are a complex of 10 six-story buildings with a total of 960 apartments. The structures cover only 22% of the land, the remainder being reserved for landscaping and playgrounds.
This revolutionary development set a seldom-equaled precedent for open space ...