Welcome to Penthouse 3E at The Edge, a spectacular oasis in the sky. With multi-million dollar views from every room in the home, you will enjoy the ultimate in luxury living. The 1,987 square foot home offers three bedrooms and three bathrooms as well as a beautifully landscaped and customized 714 square foot private rooftop terrace.
- Open great room ideal for entertaining with 21 foot floor to ceiling windows looking out over Brooklyn and beyond.
- Living room boasts a slate modern gas fireplace and custom built ins.
- Access your private balcony off of the dining room, to enjoy sunrise views with a cup of coffee.
- True chef's gourmet kitchen with customized cabinetry for ample storage, Quartz countertops, Bosch and Miele appliances and a wine fridge.
- A spacious bedroom and full bathroom complete the first floor.
- At the top of the stairs, a loft space overlooks the grandeur belowand provides the perfect space for a home office, a reading nook, or a play area.
- A private primary suite and a bright and sun-filled second bedroom both feature en-suite bathrooms.
- Continuing to the third floor allows you to captures incredible Brooklyn and Manhattan views from the rooftop terrace. The luxuriously landscaped private rooftop terrace ...
A former artists’ enclave, Williamsburg is an ultra-trendy neighborhood in Brooklyn that draws the young and the fashionable from around the world.
Known for being the birthplace of NYC’s hipster movement and its close proximity to Manhattan, Williamsburg has become one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Brooklyn. The old factories from its industrial past have been converted into gorgeous lofts; luxury high-rises with stunning Manhattan views line the waterfront; and boutique condos are mixed among townhouses and old tenement buildings. While the neighborhood continues to evolve wit ... read more