Incredible river views and sunsets over Manhattan from this large Williamsburg waterfront one bedroom at Northside Piers. Spacious, bright and tranquil with an intelligent layout, beginning with a small foyer that leads you to an open island kitchen, large living room (with space for dining!) and extra-large bedroom all overlooking the East River.
- Large living space with direct views of the East River and Manhattan
- Western exposure with sunset views and perfect lighting during golden hour
- Open chef's kitchen with a large island made for entertaining
- SubZero refrigerator, Bosch & Thermador appliances and beautiful natural stone countertops
- Large Bedroom measuring ~10x14 can fit a queen sized bed, 2 dressers and a desk.
- Marble bathroom with deep soaking tub
- Great closet space (3 large closets!)
- Vented Maytag washer/dryer
- Low Monthlies, 13 years remaining on a 421-a tax abatement perfect waterfront investment.
1 Northside Piers is one of the most sought-after buildings on the Williamsburg Waterfront, complete with full-time concierge, indoor heated pool and hot-tub, sauna, gym, yoga room, massage room, playroom, bike storage, lounge, garage and outdoor deck. All perfectly situated on the North ...
A former artists’ enclave, Williamsburg is an ultra-trendy neighborhood in Brooklyn that draws the young and the fashionable from around the world.
Known for being the birthplace of NYC’s hipster movement and its close proximity to Manhattan, Williamsburg has become one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Brooklyn. The old factories from its industrial past have been converted into gorgeous lofts; luxury high-rises with stunning Manhattan views line the waterfront; and boutique condos are mixed among townhouses and old tenement buildings. While the neighborhood continues to evolve wit ... read more