Enjoy sunset views of Downtown Manhattan and the East River from unit 24B on the Western face of 1 Northside Piers. In this stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom spanning 1,133 SF you will wake up to morning light in the living room/kitchen (Northern Exposure) and enjoy golden sunset lighting in every room.
- Western views of Downtown Manhattan and the East River paired with Northern views of Brooklyn and LIC
- Island kitchen with natural stone countertops and SubZero and Bosch appliances
- Airy living and dining area with space for a 6-seater dining table
- King sized primary bedroom with a 5-fixture en-suite bathroom featuring dual sinks, deep soaking tub, and glass stall shower
- Second bedroom can function as a spacious home office
- Stackable Maytag vented Washer/Dryer
- 13 years remaining on a 25-year-tax-abatement (2034)
Northside Piers is a full service luxury building equipped with a 24 hr gym, indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, yoga room, massage room, and a fantastic staff. Located where the vibrancy of North Williamsburg meets the beauty of the waterfront. Domino Park, Brooklyn Flea, East River Ferry, and Bushwick Inlet Park are right in your backyard. The waterfront is the place to be, come and view this beautiful ...
A former artists’ enclave, Williamsburg is an ultra-trendy neighborhood in Brooklyn that draws the young and the fashionable from around the world.
Known for being the birthplace of NYC’s hipster movement and its close proximity to Manhattan, Williamsburg has become one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Brooklyn. The old factories from its industrial past have been converted into gorgeous lofts; luxury high-rises with stunning Manhattan views line the waterfront; and boutique condos are mixed among townhouses and old tenement buildings. While the neighborhood continues to evolve wit ... read more