The Bridges Condominium was converted in 2002. The original building was built in 1923 and housed furniture builders and restorers. The exterior of the original building was preserved and the fifth and sixth floors were added to create the existing Condominium. There are 37 residential units with 20 different floor plans on floors two through six. There is a commercial space on the first floor. There are 11 storage spaces available for rent, a bike room and a 12 car-parking garage. The second, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors have laundry rooms. There is a paved portion of the roof featuring panoramic views and a second floor open-air courtyard created from a pullback of the original exterior walls.