Built in 1916 as a Gretsch Musical Instrument factory, this fantastic building was converted into a premiere white glove condominium in 2003. Karl Fischer was the Architect and Andrew Escobar and Associates were responsible for the interior design. The existing 10 story manufacturing building was converted to 120 loft condominium units ranging in size and layouts but all feature fantastic high ceilings. The building amenities include a fantastic on site team including a full time doorman, full time resident manager superintendent and a team for onsite issues. The roof deck, accessible by elevator, has endless views of the north and south sides and great furniture for sun bathing and entertaining.